The factory-trained auto service technicians at Quick Lane will thoroughly inspect your vehicle’s key components and systems from top to bottom, then give you an in-depth Vehicle Check-Up Report that will help you easily monitor your car or truck’s maintenance needs. As with any Quick Lane service, no appointment is necessary. We’re here:
Monday-Friday 7:30am-6:00pm and Saturday 7:30am-4:00pm.
What is included:
- Inspect front and rear tire wear.
- Inspect condition of McPherson Struts, shock absorbers and CV boots (front wheel drive).
- Inspect front brakes for wear and/or contamination. Inspect brake hydraulic system (master brake cylinder level and signs of leakage). Test emergency brake system. Test clutch adjustment. Inspect clutch adjustment and clutch hydraulic system (visually check fluid).
- Inspect condition of muffler / exhaust system.
- Check transmission fluid level and condition.
- Inspect drive belt for cracking, fraying & wear. Check engine coolant level and condition. Inspect radiator hoses, heater hoses. Inspect for coolant leaks, radiator, surge tank and water pump.
- Inspect windshield washer operation and fluid level.
- Inspect condition of battery cables.
- Inspect operation of air conditioning and heating system.
- Test operation of turn signals, brake lights, headlights, tail lights, dash and dome lights.
- Inspect condition of spark plug wires.
- Inspect condition of air filter.
- Inspect condition of PCV Valve.
- Inspect (visually) undercarriage, check for signs of leakage.
- Check trunk and hood supports.