GET THE OIL & FILTER THAT’S RIGHT FOR YOUR VEHICLE.
- The recommended number of quarts of premium oil that’s best for your vehicle
- A new oil filter
- Fill washer fluid
- Top off all other fluids
- Lubricate chassis fittings where applicable
- 44 Point Inspection
Why change your oil?
Having your oil changed during scheduled maintainance intervals can help you save fuel and extend the life of your vehicle’s engine.
Motorcraft Premium Motor Oil
- Fully formulated to help protect against deposits and wear
- Helps protect against high temperature oxidation, low temperature gelling, rust, corrosion and foaming
- Formulated for easy cold-weather starting, down to -13°F
- Up to five (5) quarts included
Motorcraft Oil Filter
- Silicone anti-drain back valves, available in many Motorcraft filters, offer high heat resistance and help prevent dry starts
- Pressure relief valve helps maintain the supply of oil to the engine under extreme cold conditions or if the filter gets clogged
- Steel cases are ironed for a precise fit and painted for rust resistance
- Mobil Oils
- Ask for your brand of oil